GoServicePro utilizes cases to allow for the detailed tracking and resolution of customer issues. This allows for an optimal customer experience and efficient use of company time.
Tools for Resolving Cases
- Logging tools enable you to record interactions with your customer
- Communications such as inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, research logs and notes insure the case is up to date with the latest issue information
- Case resolution information can be captured by logging research, time, expenses, activities performed, parts used and parts ordered.
Capture Pertinent Issue Information
- Record the contact, site, and site asset related to the customer’s issue
- Contract or Time and Materials entitlement insures you are providing the appropriate level of service
- Multi-level category codes enable quick categorization of cases for workflow routing and reporting
Workflow Enables Business Processes
- Complex workflows can be modeled to route cases through your businesses problem resolution process
- Cases can be assigned to individuals or groups of people through the use of queues
- Statuses can be configured to represent critical points in the lifecycle of a case
- Closing status and resolution codes insure proper recording of the final disposition of the case
Case History and Reporting
- Case history is maintained at site, contact and customer levels
- Comprehensive audit trail time and user stamps all actions in the system to provide complete traceability
- Embedded reporting throughout the application provides pertinent information where you need it
- Visual and systematic indicators help keep Service-Level Agreement commitments on track
- Responsible parties will be notified when an SLA is in jeopardy or has been missed
Work Order Integration
- Cases can have related work orders to represent field visits to customer sites
- Multiple work orders can be related to a single case to represent complex dispatch scenarios (i.e. heavy equipment requiring 2 man lift)
- Work orders contain all of the information necessary to make intelligent resource assignment decisions based on skills, certifications, location, schedule availability, and required spares.
- Case billing provides the ability to review charges for work performed, parts used, event charges etc.
- Billing review allows billing administrators to review the charges prior to invoicing and apply adjustments where necessary
Sample Case Screen
For more information, visit our blog!