All case and work order related activities including expenses, parts, labor, and billable activities are automatically consolidated in GoServicePro for invoicing or reporting for your customers. Automatic integration to Intuit QuickBooks accounting software is available, as well as assistance with customized integration with other accounting platforms.
Case and Work Order Logging
- Activities logged against a case or work order are automatically evaluated for billing
- Billable items are defined in the service offerings related to cases and work orders
- Items such as labor, parts, expenses, and activities are possible billable items
- Service offerings determine what is billable and non-billable for the service being provided
- Simple checkboxes determine whether labor (standard, overtime, and holiday), travel time, parts, travel expenses, etc are billable
- Coverage hours and holiday groups are used to determine whether labor performed was done during regular service hours, during overtime, or during holidays
- Service items may be included in a service offering to offer fixed fee services to customers
Labor Price Books
- Flexible labor price books all you to set up differing rates for all your billing scenarios
- Labor rates are divided by type: standard, overtime, and holiday and further broken down into labor, travel, and admin. Multiple labor rate periods can be established to handle progressive billing scenarios
- You have the option of billing for travel time or for actual mileage incurred. Different labor books can have different travel rates and each labor book may have multiple groups of mileage rates to support progressive mileage scenarios
- Expenses are grouped into travel, service parts, consumable parts, always billed and never billed expenses. You may decide whether each different type is billed or not based on the inclusions in the service offering. Each expense may also have a surcharge or discount factor applied
- Parts are grouped into catalogs and individual billing rules can be established for each catalog. This helps group together billable and non billable parts. Each part catalog may also have a surcharge or discount factor applied
- You can associate multiple employee types to a labor price book so that the system can automatically apply the correct rates based on the type of resource assigned
Billing Review and Adjustments
- The case billing review screen allows you to review the details of how a case will be billed.
- You can easily see billable and non billable labor, expenses, parts, event charges and additional items.
- You may even add manual charges to the invoice and apply discounts and surcharges for the entire invoice of for specific items
- GoServicePro has a prebuilt integration to QuickBooks.
- The tight integration between the two systems enables seamless transfer of data such as sites, parts, and invoice information
- Custom integrations to other financial packages are also available
Sample Billing Review Screen