Parts Orders Preventive Maintenance
The advanced scheduling engine automates the scheduling process. By providing the GoServicePro system with your businesses scheduling rules and preferences you can dramatically reduce the number of work orders that have to be scheduled by a person. GoServicePro customers have reported as high as 90% scheduling automation where work orders are created and automatically assigned to technicians with no back office involvement.
- Scheduling in GoServicePro can be as simple as dragging work orders and dropping them on to resources or as complex as fully automated scheduling utilizing the advanced scheduling engine
Drag and Drop Scheduling
- Simple job assignments can be made utilizing the drag and drop features of the dispatch board. It’s as easy as picking a job and dragging onto an available technician at the desired time.
- Service Coordinators are notified of the impact to the technicians schedule and daily route and have the opportunity to manually adjust the order of work orders to meet customer/travel needs
- The system automatically notifies the technician’s mobile device of the new dispatch
- The availability matrix provides front line call takers or service coordinators with a “cable company” type scheduling tool
- The system automatically finds the best engineers based on location, availability, skills, certifications, and preferences and presents the information in blocks of time. This enables simple negotiation with customers indicating a technician is available today between 8 and 12 or 12 and 4.
- Once a time is agreed upon the coordinator simply clicks the desired time block and the technician is assigned and immediately notified on their mobile device
Advanced Scheduling Engine
- The advanced scheduling engine automatically schedules the best technician allowing front line problem solvers more time to solve customer issues
- Dispatch scenarios define the importance of a number of different factors giving you complete configurability over the automated scheduling process
- The system automatically finds the best engineers based on location, availability, skills, certifications, and preferences and immediately schedules the job optimizing service level commitments, resource availability and daily travel routing. Simply dispatch it and forget it
Sample Dispatch Advisor Screen